Actress Rosamund Pike stunned on the red carpet at the 76th Golden Globe Awards in a sleek & contemporary hairstyle created by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett. Rosamund Pike is nominated for Best Actress in a Drama Motion Picture for her role in, The Private War.
Speaking to the inspiration, Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist, Bryce Scarlett said, “Tonight’s look was inspired by Rosamund’s custom black and silver Givenchy Couture dress. Her detailed gown was modern and super graphic, and we wanted to make sure that her hair felt sleek sophisticated to go with her gorgeous dress.”
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
Get The Look:
- On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
- Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and Morccocanoil Blow Dry Concentrate at the ends to create a smooth and sleek blowout.
- Create a center part and sleek the hair back into a low ponytail, then secure the hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.
- Wet the remaining length of the ponytail with the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong and comb the hairspray through and then mold the damp hair into a small tight low chignon bun.
- Lastly, mist hair with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine to finish the look and give it shine.